2022 Sidewinder M-TX LE 153
Being out on the trails or powder is one of life's great feelings – creating emotional moments to last long in the memory. So enjoy our snowmobiles. Each one is designed and equipped to deliver supreme handling, performance, comfort, economy and reliability.
Ride to greater heights.
The revolutionary turbo-powered 998cc Genesis 180 engine delivers awesome power and torque - regardless of altitude or snow conditions - and is perfectly matched to the advanced Mountain chassis, suspension, track and ski designs.
Many luxuries are standard too, like full Mountain ergonomics, reverse, electric start and hand/thumb warmers, so the result is a truly impressive and enjoyable machine.
At a glance
- Convenient electric start and push-button reverse
- Slim and lightweight Mountain chassis
- Wide single-keel Yamaha Mountain skis
- 3.0 inch/76mm Camso® Power Claw lug track
- Dual-switch grip control for hand & thumb warmers
- Yamaha's unique turbo-power system
- Dual digital gauges and sleek, low windshield
- Genesis® 180 4-stroke 998cc 3-cylinder engine
- Striking colours and smart, stylish graphics
- Massive low end torque for control in deep snow
- Special 'narrow' Mountain front suspension design
- Fox Float® shocks - QS3 & QSL with climb lock-out
- Engine type
- 4 Stroke
- Bore x stroke
- 80.0 mm x 66.2 mm
- Ignition system
- Digital T.C.I. w/T.P.S.
- Front suspension system
- SRV-M New Spindle
- Rear suspension system
- Dual Shock SR 153 Springless
- Front travel
- 177 mm
- Rear Travel
- 394 mm
- Overall length
- 3,360 mm
- Overall width
- 1,100 mm
- Overall height
- 1,270 mm
- Fuel tank capacity
- 33.6 L