Drive² AC AGM
People’s needs and desires are right at the heart of every Yamaha product we design - and the new Drive² AC AGM is a perfect example of how our innovative thinking enables us to create vehicles that can make a positive and enjoyable contribution towards our customers’ daily lives.
Clean power. High performance.
Designed for courses where its extensive range and above-average ability to master slopes and steep hill paths with total confidence and sure-footedness will be particularly valuable, the stylish Drive² AC AGM – with 2 new colour choices for the latest model - is a golf car of unmatched quality.
The combination of an ultra-spacious, comfortable and luxurious interior, with silky smooth acceleration and relaxingly quiet performance is great for golfers, while guaranteeing top efficiency for course owners, thanks to its low maintenance needs. The zero-emissions factor is another key benefit for owners.
At a glance
- Class-leading 3.3kW AC electric motor
- Long-lasting AGM battery power for true high performance on hilly courses
- End-of-life recyclable Trojan T-875 AGM batteries
- Sleek body design and stylish colours – 2 new choices
- Spacious automotive style dash with extra storage
- Modular body with best-in-class seating and space
- Virtually silent running with zero emissions
- State-of-the-art regenerative braking
- Light and strong HybriCore chassis
- Fully independent front suspension
- Front suspension system
- Fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Rear suspension system
- Overall length
- 2,380 mm
- Overall width
- 1,200 mm
- Overall height
- 1,765 mm
- Wheel base
- 1,635 mm
- Minimum ground clearance
- 105 mm
- Automotive style HybriCore™ Chassis, polyester/urethane powder topcoat