With its powerful zero-emission motor and whisper quiet operation, this stylish and durable electric model is a real pleasure to drive - while the low maintenance design also makes it a great choice for course owners.
Smooth ride for smooth courses.
Most suitable for use on more compact courses - where its smooth, responsive performance and comfortable ride will be particularly valuable - the stylish Drive² DC is a premium golf car. Its features of durability, easy-maintenance and low running cost bring welcome business benefits.
Offering a spacious and luxurious interior, along with silky smooth acceleration and quiet performance, the Drive² DC really means business - along with the added bonus of zero emissions of course.
At a glance
- Designed for compact and flatter terrain
- Class-leading 48V DC electric motor
- Sleek body design and stylish colours
- Spacious automotive style dash with extra storage
- Modular body with best in class occupancy space
- Virtually silent running with zero emissions
- State-of-the-art regenerative braking
- Light and strong HybriCore chassis
- Fully independent front suspension
- Front suspension system
- Fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Rear suspension system
- Overall length
- 2,380 mm
- Overall width
- 1,200 mm
- Overall height
- 1,765 mm
- Wheel base
- 1,635 mm
- Minimum ground clearance
- 105 mm
- Automotive style HybriCore™ Chassis, polyester/urethane powder topcoat