An ultra light-weight body, industry-first Auto-Trim and a range of race-inspired features will let you split the waves in corering and high speed. The new GP1800R HO is a pure sport machine build to conquer and deliver exhilarating, adrenaline-pumping action.
Built to conquer.
The reving power and acceleration come from our latest High Output 1.8Litre 4-stroke engine – the largest in the industry – combined with many other innovative features, like the race-designed top-loader intake grate and ride plate which further improve acceleration, cornering and rough water hook-up.
The re-designed seat, handlebar shape and sitting position, deeper footwells and lower, more central Center of Gravity within the ultra-lightweight body, bring a true leap forward in handling and control. The new Auto-Trim system, with automated launch and cornering control take the GP1800R HO to the next level.
At a glance
- NanoXcel2® hull - super-strong & super-light
- Race-inspired pump, impeller and intake grate
- Auto-Trim function with Launch and Cornering control
- Lower, more central C of G – faster cornering
- New narrower seat and handlebars – more control
- High Output 1.8L, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve engine
- Revolutionary RiDE system for intuitive control
- New easy-access multi-function 4.3” colour display
- Electric trim and Reverse with traction control
- Twin multi-mount connection points (for nav or camera)
- Soft-touch re-boarding step
- Extended re-mount platform with Hydro-Turf mats
- Engine type
- 4-stroke, 1.8 Liter High Output, 4-Cylinder
- Overall length
- Overall width
- Overall height
- Fuel tank capacity
- 70 L