VK Professional II EPS
Being out on the trails or powder is one of life's great feelings, even when you're out there working. So enjoy our snowmobiles. Each one is designed and equipped to deliver supreme handling, performance, comfort, economy and reliability.
Total snow-domination. For serious professionals.
The large 1049cc EFI engine, with its great power and torque, is combined with specially calibrated CVT settings to give smooth operation, easy hauling and a seemingly endless supply of power. The unique engine and airbox configuration allowed the whole body - from the front hood and seating to the fuel tank and windscreen - to be designed for optimum rider ergonomics and comfort.
Choose the tough, sure-footed handling of the latest VK Professional II – and dominate the snow.
At a glance
- 1049cc 3-Cylinder Genesis® 4-stroke EFI engine
- Smooth EFI & ISC (Idle Speed Control) systems
- Electric Power Steering
- Front spindle & HPG aluminium shocks
- Camso® Cobra™ WT track - 1.5"/38mm lug height
- Torsion spring rear suspension with Flip-Up rails
- Dual-range Hi/Lo transmission with Reverse
- Riding position optimised for comfort & control
- Strong boot grips – more foot space and great grip
- Spacious rear carrier and powerful LED tail lights
- Electric hand and thumb warmers for comfy riding
- Two smart new colour schemes
- Bore x stroke
- 82.0 mm x 66.2 mm
- Ignition system
- Digital T.C.I. w/T.P.S.
- Front suspension system
- Independent, Double Wishbone
- Rear suspension system
- ProComfort w/Flip Up Rails
- Front travel
- 161 mm
- Rear Travel
- 275 mm
- Overall length
- 3,270 mm
- Overall width
- 1,165 mm
- Overall height
- 1,455 mm
- Fuel tank capacity
- 44.6 L