People’s needs and desires are right at the heart of every Yamaha product we design - and the new Drive² AC is a perfect example of how our innovative thinking enables us to create vehicles that can make a positive and enjoyable contribution towards our customers’ daily lives.
Enjoy every uphill challenge.
Designed for locations where its mile-eating range and powerful hill climbing talent will be appreciated, the stylish Drive² AC is a very attractive, top-quality golf car. Naturally, the usual Yamaha features of durability, easy-maintenance and low running costs will bring welcome business benefits too.
In addition to its spacious, comfortable and luxurious interior, its silky-smooth acceleration and relaxingly quiet performance from the powerful new motor, the Drive² AC also offers the benefit of zero emissions - along with 2 new colour choices on the latest model.
At a glance
- Class-leading 3.3 kW AC electric motor
- Powerful Trojan T-875 batteries for long-lasting power on hilly courses
- Sleek body design and stylish colours – 2 new choices
- Spacious automotive style dash with extra storage
- Modular body with best-in-class seating and space
- Virtually silent running with zero emissions
- State-of-the-art regenerative braking
- Light and strong HybriCore chassis
- Fully independent front suspension
- Front suspension system
- Fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Rear suspension system
- Overall length
- 2,380 mm
- Overall width
- 1,200 mm
- Overall height
- 1,765 mm
- Wheel base
- 1,635 mm
- Minimum ground clearance
- 105 mm
- Automotive style HybriCore™ Chassis, polyester/urethane powder topcoat