The “R” of EXR stands for the racing inspiration and true Yamaha DNA that is at the heart of this dynamic model. The first-time adrenaline seekers are guaranteed the easy agility and user-friendly handling that will get them to quickly ace the waves!
Ace the waves!
A powerful, sporty machine it is yet versatile and easy to handle thanks to its lightweight, agile NanoXcel 2 hull and revolutionary Ride® technology - the intuitive, simple-to-use control system which has changed the way we experience WaveRunner riding.
The adrenaline rush you’ll get, comes from the performance DNA that flows through the veins of the eye-catching and exciting EXR – and it’s pure Yamaha – a heady mix of cutting-edge technical innovation, world-beating engineering and proven passion.
At a glance
- Speedo and Tacho + Fuel level and Hours Run
- Glove Box, plus in-bow and under-seat storage
- Large 50L fuel capacity - so the fun lasts longer
- Convenient and comfortable re-boarding handle
- Revolutionary RiDE™ system - intuitive control
- Powerful Yamaha TR-1 HO engine - 3-cyl 1049cc
- Clear and informative multi-functional LED screen
- Stylish colours and attractive modern graphics
- Light yet ultra-strong NanoXcel 2 hull and deck
- Engine type
- 4-stroke, 4-valves, 3-Cylinder, DOHC, TR-1 High Output
- 1,049 cc
- Bore x stroke
- 82.0 mm x 66.2 mm
- Compression ratio
- 11 :1
- Fuel system
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Overall length
- 3.14 m
- Overall width
- 1.13 m
- Overall height
- 1.15 m
- Fuel tank capacity
- 50 litres
- Oil tank capacity
- 3.5 litres