The impressive racing-inspired GP1800R SVHO cuts the waves like no other thanks to its superchargned ultra powerful 4 cylinder SVHO engine. The lightweight hull and slim design together with cornering precision make this a pure adrenaline machine redefine “extreme”.
“Extreme” is not enough.
As the flagship of the GP family, the GP1800R SVHO is a class leading model thanks to an array of engineering innovations that make riding it an instant power blast. It also inherits the signature Yamaha features like the new lightweight NanoXcel2 hull and deck - and our revolutionary RiDE control system.
Our attention to detail goes event further: race-designed top-loader intake grate, ride plate which improved handling, cornering and rough water hook-up, lower Center point of Gravity, new ergonomic seating and handlebar designs – all these for superb control.
At a glance
- NanoXcel2® hull - super-strong & super-light
- Race-inspired pump, impeller and intake grate
- Auto-Trim function with Launch and Cornering control
- Lower, more central C of G – faster cornering
- New narrower seat and handlebars – more control
- Supercharged SVHO 1.8L, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve engine
- Revolutionary RiDE system for intuitive control
- New easy-access multi-function 4.3” colour display
- Electric trim and Reverse with traction control
- Twin multi-mount connection points (for nav or camera)
- Tow hook and deep, soft-touch re-boarding step
- Extended re-mount platform with Hydro-Turf mats
- Engine type
- 4-Cylinder, 4-stroke, Super Vortex High Output
- 1812 cc
- Overall length
- Overall width
- Overall height
- Fuel tank capacity
- 70 L