Every Yamaha machine, from motorcycle to outboard to snowmobile, is designed and engineered to make your life more relaxing and enjoyable - and in the case of our snow throwers, to turn a chore into a pleasure! For over 30 years, we've been meeting the needs of consumers and professionals by constantly introducing the very latest technologies and innovative features into our line-up.
Why not turn a chore into a real pleasure?
Controlling the HST with its single lever is easy, so you can adjust speed precisely and gradually in Forward or Reverse, while the rubber track drive delivers great grip and traction.
This high perfomer breaks through even icy, hard-packed snow and has an electrically controlled two-stage chute with a 230° turning radius. So no matter what winter throws at you, throw it right back with the remarkable YT660.
At a glance
- Powerful Yamaha 4-stroke engine and electric start
- Hydrostatic Transmission (HST) - a joy to drive
- Powerful 2-stage blower - throws snow 14 metres!
- Wide (61cm) snow clearing performance
- Tough rubber track drive - great grip and traction
- Easy control of chute rotation - electric powered
- 2-step chute - plastic liner reduces snow build-up
- Heavy duty steel 2-stage auger - for tough jobs
- 3-step gas-assisted auger height-adjustment system
- Adjustable 'Snow Jaw' scraper
- Heavy duty auger gear case - for long service
- Handy work light on control bar - a bright idea!
- Engine type
- Single cylinder, 4-stroke, Air-cooled, OHV
- Maximum power
- Ignition system
- Starter system
- Electric 12VDC battery type (std), manual recoil (with auto decompressor)
- Transmission system
- Overall length
- Overall width
- Overall height
- Wet weight (including full oil and fuel tank)
- Fuel tank capacity