Sidewinder S-TX GT EPS
Being out on the trail or in the powder, for work or play, is one of life's great feelings - creating emotional moments to linger long in the memory - so enjoy our snowmobiles. Each one is designed to deliver world-beating performance, unmatched handling and supreme comfort - with economy and reliability.
Ultimate touring power.
This long-track Sidewinder features 146 Dual Load suspension, shod with an exclusive-to-Europe 1.6"/41 mm Camso® Cobra track. With its premium FOX® shock package and Yamaha Mountain skis it offers the perfect GT configuration of awesome power and torque delivery at any altitude, matched with supreme handling.
Other great features? Of course! As you might expect from such a class-leading sled, the joy of effortless riding with the unique EPS system is complemented by luxuries like heated seats & hand/thumb warmers, push-button start & reverse, a protective, high windshield and an impressive baggage capacity - perfect for touring.
At a glance
- Yamaha’s unique Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Genesis® 180 engine - 4-stroke 3-cylinder 998cc
- Yamaha's unique turbo-power system
- SRV spindle front suspension & FOX® QS3 shock
- Dual-Load 146 coupled rear suspension
- Massive storage space with tunnel trunk and side cases
- Sophisticated colour scheme and striking GT graphics
- Super-comfortable heated driver & passenger seats
- Stealth handlebar and Hayes racing brake
- Convenient push-button electric start and reverse
- Two 12V outlets for accessories and heated visors
- Dual-switch grip control for hand & thumb warmers
- Engine type
- 4 Stroke
- Bore x stroke
- 80.0 mm x 66.2 mm
- Ignition system
- Digital T.C.I. w/T.P.S.
- Front suspension system
- Rear suspension system
- Dual Load 146
- Front travel
- 343 mm
- Rear Travel
- 394 mm
- Overall length
- 3,226 mm
- Overall width
- 1,270 mm
- Overall height
- 1,397 mm
- Fuel tank capacity
- 33.6L+ Auxilliary Gas Tank